If you signed up for AdSense through a host partner and you’d like to show ads on your own non-host partner website, then you’ll need to provide us with the URL of the site you want to monetize. You can do this via a one-time application form. Here’s how:
How to show adsense ads non-host partner websitegrammar and punctuation checker free online
- On the Home tab, visit the Account settings page.
- In the "Access and authorization" section, next to "Only host sites are allowed to show ads for your account," clickedit.
- On the “Show ads on other websites” page that appears, enter the URL of the site where you plan to show ads.
- Click Submit.
- Finally you need to implement AdSense ad code on the URL that you provided above, on a page that receives traffic.
- To implement AdSense ad code, you first need to generate the ad code. You can learn how to implement it on your non-host partner website by following our code implementation guide. Note that your ad units will remain blank until your request has been approved.
Once your request is approved, you’re welcome to place your ad code on any website that you own without any further approvals. If your application is not approved, be assured that ad serving on your host partner site will not be affected. You can continue to monetize your hosted content as normal.
I have a youtube adsense approve a ccount but now I want to show my ads on my blogReplyDelete
. now what can i do.??
now copy your adsense ad code and place it in your blog that's done.ReplyDelete